Tubing Season Pass at Harpers Ferry
Save big with one season pass for tubing all summer long! Valid for Shenandoah tubing, Harpers Ferry white water tubing, and Park & Paddle rentals!
Save on Shenandoah River Tubing & White Water Tubing at Harpers Ferry
One Tubing Season pass, unlimited summer fun!
Our tubing season pass offers you the opportunity to kick back to the max as you take advantage of tubing the Shenandoah and Potomac Rivers in the Harpers Ferry area. Voted in the top 10 tubing rivers in the nation by USA Today’s Reader’s Choice, these rivers are worth coming back to again and again. If mellow water is more your style, the Shenandoah River trip, located six miles above Harpers Ferry, offers an easy float on a broad and beautiful stretch of river. If whitewater excitement is more your M O, then floating the Class II-III rapids right by Harpers Ferry, WV is for you! Whatever the case, these two trips will satisfy your relax-to-the-max needs every time.
In addition, our pass includes hourly kayaking & canoeing in our Park & Paddle trip at our Shenandoah riverfront location. AT NO EXTRA CHARGE you and yours have access to paddling a variety of kayaks and canoes (based on availability).
Tubing Pass Details
- $99/one person
- $250/four people
*Add 5% amusement fee + 6% sales tax + $2.50 user fee
- Valid May 29-September 12.
- Note on Spring and Fall tubing: Pass is value on weekends only before June 12 and after September 5.
- Includes standard tube, life vest, shuttle with each trip
- May go on two trips that day as long as availability permits
- Limit 1 per person
- Passholder must be present on each trip
- Valid only for option purchased
Pass holder must be named at time of purchase and present for each trip
- Reservation required to ensure availability
- For Shenandoah mellow tubing pass holders must be 4 yrs old and 50 lbs
- For Potomac whitewater tubing pass holders must be 12 yrs old and 90 lbs
The following upgrades are available:
- Cooler tubes $10/tube
- Tubes with backrests $5/person
- Tube strap to hold tubes together $2 upgrade
- Subject to weather, water levels, and availability
The Tubing Season pass is valid for unguided tubing Trips and Park & Paddle rentals!
Relax at our riverfront campground beside the Potomac River and the C&O Canal Towpath, just 15 minutes from Harpers Ferry. Tent, RV and cabins available. Bike, canoe, kayak and tube rentals onsite. Playground, pavilions, bath house, camp store. Campers get 10% discount on select River & Trail activities.
Add a morning bike rental on the C&O Canal before your trip! Save $10/person on your tube & bike combo when you book a bike rental for the same day. Bike rental location is 23 minutes from tubing check-in. *Discount will be applied at checkout after both items have been added to your cart.
Stay another day with us and add an entry level whitewater rafting trip to your itinerary. Save $10/person on your tube and raft trip combo when you book them on consecutive days. *Discount will be applied at checkout after both items have been added to your cart.